NBDE part1 materials needed and Kaplan

Started by Ruslan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ruslan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there.
I appreciate if somebody would like to share or to sell materials for NBDE part 1 exam, except dental decks( I have2001 and 2004).
Guys I, also, would like to ask you about more useful preparation.
Would it be better:
- to buy materials and sign for Kaplan course,
or
- to buy materials + find a tutor.
Please, feel free to reply any time.
Thanks ahead.
 
Hi Ruslan,
I have Dental Decks(2004) and also Kaplan Review book.
If u are interested plz do let me know.
Thanks.
 
amrit said:
Hi Ruslan,
I have Dental Decks(2004) and also Kaplan Review book.
If u are interested plz do let me know.
Thanks.
How much do you ask for Kaplan Review book?
Thank you.
 
Hi there.
What would you suggest:
- to buy your materials + sign for a Kaplan course
Or
- to buy your materials + find a tutor
Thank you.