NBDE part1 result

Started by drz7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drz7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello ....my exam is coming soon and I do not know how do they calculate the result ...I mean do you have to score 75 in each section in order to pass??? really how do they calculate the result
if any one know please share your information ...God bless you all
 
hello ....my exam is coming soon and I do not know how do they calculate the result ...I mean do you have to score 75 in each section in order to pass??? really how do they calculate the result
if any one know please share your information ...God bless you all

Hi... Nobody knows how they calculate scores... But what I guess is they convert the number of correct answers according to a scale they have... N if u score more than 75 according to their scale....u will pass!
But for our judgement it's good to score 75 on each subject on test papers...
Hope it helps...