NBDE part1 to appear third time ,will impact my admsission prospect

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NBDEAspirant09

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am an NBDE aspirant from india.I already failed twice in NBDE part1 and I am planning to appear in third time,my query is if I passed in my third attempt with good percentage(though now we have pass and fail only).will it impact on my admission prospect as i cleared NBDE in my third attempt ?

Thanks


.
 
Hi,

I am an NBDE aspirant from india.I already failed twice in NBDE part1 and I am planning to appear in third time,my query is if I passed in my third attempt with good percentage(though now we have pass and fail only).will it impact on my admission prospect as i cleared NBDE in my third attempt ?

Thanks


.

Hopefully! Too many dentists in America.
 
Hi,

I am an NBDE aspirant from india.I already failed twice in NBDE part1 and I am planning to appear in third time,my query is if I passed in my third attempt with good percentage(though now we have pass and fail only).will it impact on my admission prospect as i cleared NBDE in my third attempt ?

Thanks


.

You will probably have to take your Part 2 and improve your resume a lot from what it is now. It will take more time, but you will eventually get into a program. Everyone does.