• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Nbde part1

About the Ads

shehla

10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2007
    hi there
    i am done with nbde part 1,an give u fro free,contact me
    hi,,i just started my prep for NBDE part 1 ..m livin in CA..i need KAPLAN NBDE PART 1 REVIEW BOOK...if any body have this book i can buy..
    also i need some guidence that what month is better for me to give NBDE part 1 if i want add in next year...i plan for jan 2008..kindly advise me
    thanks.:)

drknali

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    10+ Year Member
    Aug 7, 2007
    1. Dentist
      hi,,i just started my prep for NBDE part 1 ..m livin in CA..i need KAPLAN NBDE PART 1 REVIEW BOOK...if any body have this book i can buy..
      also i need some guidence that what month is better for me to give NBDE part 1 if i want add in next year...i plan for jan 2008..kindly advise me
      thanks.:)
      the best time to write is before feb ,so u still have time to improve and send your results to the univ,

the last day this year was sept 1
      [i missed it sad]

mrshafer

10+ Year Member
      Sep 25, 2007
      1. Dentist
        hi this is nisha here i have done my bds and have absolutely no idea about nbde n being in india i hardly find any study material of nbde herre can any1 plz help me..
        hi nisha i can help u out with study material for nbde-1 exam if u want..even im giving it in dec-2007...u can mail me at
        [email protected]

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.