nbde part2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drknali

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
need a partner for motivation,exam in 3weeks,for a last burst,do or die situation

Members don't see this ad.

Im in the sam situation.
Count me in
Im doing decks now:thumbup:
What are you upto?
Lemme know

HI chinnu and Drknali
What are you studying right now?
What do you want to finish studying today?
I started decks today and want to complete atleast one subject, if not two.
lemme know what your plans are and how to discuss
Good luck:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
count me in as well..........having exam in 3 weeks:thumbup:
hi serveh,dreamdent,chinnu.
lets do great work guys,half the battle is won in the mind.
iam doing decks,pros is so boring
tell me abt wierdest ques in pros.
wat time do u guys loggin? east coast time

Hi guys, Ive also started reviewing for part 2. Im about 3 weeks into it. I have decks, mosby 2 and other materials as well. I decided to start with text first. Do youguys think this is the way to go with this exam?

I am online most of the time, or even if I am not, I keep checking my mail every once in a while.
Studying texts is a good idea and the best pace to start studying if you know where what is instead of studying the whole text, which I believe would be somewhat a waste of time.
I have not come as far as prostho, I am still stuck in radiology. I will take a look if I have the time though.
Good luck every one.:thumbup:
Lets do it.

even iam online most of the time. lets discuss one subjrct which everyone had finished. lets say pharmac/ oralpath/oral surgery or any other thing. lets start by posing doubts or imp points .other than the regular stuff. ok?bye.

even iam online most of the time. lets discuss one subjrct which everyone had finished. lets say pharmac/ oralpath/oral surgery or any other thing. lets start by posing doubts or imp points .other than the regular stuff. ok?bye.
1.lets start with pharm, are trade names imp to remember or is it enough to knowgeneric names
2.are dental decks and pharm cards enough[they seem to cover a lot]

1.lets start with pharm, are trade names imp to remember or is it enough to knowgeneric names
2.are dental decks and pharm cards enough[they seem to cover a lot]

hi
its not needed 2 memorise all trade names. jus a few regularly used.decks are enough its better if u can jus refer text boks wherever u feel decks r vague.hope this helps.

:thumbup:
hi
its not needed 2 memorise all trade names. jus a few regularly used.decks are enough its better if u can jus refer text boks wherever u feel decks r vague.hope this helps.

could u plz let me know where can I read about lathe cut ,sherical and .....amalgams?

thx,
Serveh:thumbup:

:thumbup:

could u plz let me know where can I read about lathe cut ,sherical and .....amalgams?

thx,
Serveh:thumbup:

hi
u can refer to dental materials by skinners or any other dm book. i read from skinners. hope this helps.

hi
some one just raved abt mosby for nbdepart2,what do u think ,does it help to buy ,i have 2 weeks to go.

hi guys
i have my exam on the 13th of november......any last minute advice? i am alreadfy freaking out:smuggrin: