NBDE score reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

David4592

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of filling out my application for Oral surgery and I am stuck on the NBDE score reports.
Some schools state they want part 1 and 2 results uploaded into PASS, PASS says they do not process board scores anymore and they should be sent to the schools directly.

Can I upload a copy of my score report I got in the mail to PASS?

With secondary applications there are schools requesting official copies of part 1 and 2 scores. When you go to the ADA website the only places you can send a score report is to state dental boards or an email. These schools are requesting all of their supplemental application materials by mail not an email.

How do I mail official NBDE score reports to various schools?

Thank you for any help

Members don't see this ad.

You can have the ADA send you an official PDF of your score report. It costs a few dollars, but then you have it to send to whoever you want. Just enter your own email when it prompts you to select who you want to send it to. Attach it in the CV section of your application.

Reactions: 1 user
You can have the ADA send you an official PDF of your score report. It costs a few dollars, but then you have it to send to whoever you want. Just enter your own email when it prompts you to select who you want to send it to. Attach it in the CV section of your application.

Thank you

Oh wow, I had no idea programs still wanted NBDE numerical results after implementation of the CBSE. I wonder how heavily that's weighted. What if I just barely passed? :laugh: