This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

livwilderfun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling my NBDE STUDY MATERIALS: ASDA National Board Reprints - Previous exam questions helped me pass both boards. Books are in good condition with no writing. Answers are provided in the back of each book.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $100.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $60
 
Last edited:
I'm selling my NBDE STUDY MATERIALS: ASDA National Board Reprints - Previous exam questions helped me pass both boards. Books are in good condition with no writing. Answers are provided in the back of each book.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $100.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $60

Are these materials still available. If yes, can you please send me your contact details so that I can contact you. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling my NBDE STUDY MATERIALS: ASDA National Board Reprints - Previous exam questions helped me pass both boards. Books are in good condition with no writing. Answers are provided in the back of each book.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $100.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $60


HI! I'm interested. Items still available?