USMLE NBME diagrams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASA13

Reaction score
Hi guys. I wanted to make a thread talking only about diagram questions from the nbmes. We could briefly describe the question and then write down what all the letters mean.
Is there a post about this already? I couldn't find any.

eg. Nbme 19. There's a diagram asking about at which letter will sildenafil act on. The correct answer is D, but I'm not sure what all the structures A, B, C, and D are pointing to.

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody's gonna remember the diagram, is it ok to post a pic of it? Or not allowed?

Nobody's gonna remember the diagram, is it ok to post a pic of it? Or not allowed?
I'm not sure if pics are allowed. I didn't want the post deleted for copyright issues. But for anyone who is studying nbmes right now, they'll know what pic I'm talking about. Only one question on nbme 19 fits the description I gave. I have a hard time finding explanations for diagram questions so I thought I would give this thread a try, but there doesn't seem to be any takers.

Hey, does anyone know what all these structures refer to?

Attachments

• 1628283860.png
    1628283860.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 85