NBOME Extends Enhanced Attestation to Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Feelgood MD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Full disclosure to be found here.

Members don't see this ad.

“The NBOME is committed to patient safety and protecting the health of the public through valid, reliable, and fair assessments of the fundamental osteopathic medical competencies, including clinical skills, that patients expect from osteopathic physicians and which research confirms are essential for safe and effective osteopathic medical care. Ensuring future DOs meet that standard, even as the profession and healthcare at large continue to evolve, is key to our mission.”

They are so delusional lol. “Our own research, that has no scientific validity whatsoever, shows charging student exorbitant amounts of money to come do OMM on a fake patient is vital to public safety.”

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone explain to me what is attestation????
My school attested I was competent when I graduated and my PD had to attest I was in good standing to take Level 3.

Reactions: 1 user
“The NBOME is committed to patient safety and protecting the health of the public through valid, reliable, and fair assessments of the fundamental osteopathic medical competencies, including clinical skills, that patients expect from osteopathic physicians and which research confirms are essential for safe and effective osteopathic medical care. Ensuring future DOs meet that standard, even as the profession and healthcare at large continue to evolve, is key to our mission.”

They are so delusional lol. “Our own research, that has no scientific validity whatsoever, shows charging student exorbitant amounts of money to come do OMM on a fake patient is vital to public safety.”
Their statements have disturbed my cranial rhythms

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user