You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC DPT Schools 2020-2021
Started by athleticdpt15
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to Duke, HPU, Wingate, and Elon and I have not heard back from any of them yet!Hi guys!
Here are my stats:
cGPA-3.23
pGPA-3.8
scienceGPA-3.4
Verbal GRE-159
Quant GRE-158
Writing GRE-4
Applied to Duke and Elon!
Has anyone heard back from any schools yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
My stats:
cGPA: 3.81
pGPA: 3.6-3.7
GRE: 149V 151Q 4.0 AWA
361 observation hours in multiple settings
Applied to Duke!
only gotten an email saying they have received my application and supplemental fee
cGPA: 3.81
pGPA: 3.6-3.7
GRE: 149V 151Q 4.0 AWA
361 observation hours in multiple settings
Applied to Duke!
only gotten an email saying they have received my application and supplemental fee
Has anyone heard any updates for NC schools?
Has anyone heard anything?
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
So apparently Duke has already sent out interviews for the end of this month. Hopefully, there's more to come soon!
Do you know when those applications for Duke were submitted?I was told that they are planning on having 4 different interview days!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
I just received an invitation to interview with Duke on Oct. 5th (for individual) and Oct. 9th (for group)! I submitted my PTCAS apps on September 1st.
I just received an interview as well! same date 🙂 I submitted (7/25)
LilCandyCorn
Full Member
I too just recieved an invite for an interview on the 5th and 9th of October! (Submitted application on 08/24) Good luck everyone!!
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything from High Point or Elon?
I applied to both and I have not heard from HPU or Elon!
preptgirl1313
Full Member
I just got called today with an interview invitation for Elon on 10/19!Has anyone heard anything from High Point or Elon?
Did you apply for their regular decision or their early assurance?I just got called today with an interview invitation for Elon on 10/19!
preptgirl1313
Full Member
Early assurance!Did you apply for their regular decision or their early assurance?
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
I got a call from HPU but not Elon
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
Ooo congrats! I still haven't heard but I am sure I will hear either way soonI just got called today with an interview invitation for Elon on 10/19!
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
Odd question for my Duke people does everyone receive the questionnaire? I am so anxious to hear when people start hearing back!
prept2021
New Member
I interviewed 9/21 and 9/25 and also received the questionnaire about an hour agoOdd question for my Duke people does everyone receive the questionnaire? I am so anxious to hear when people start hearing back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredptstudent101
New Member
I also applied to Wingate but haven't heard back. If you don't mind me asking, when do you submit your application? Also do not give up!Just got a no from Wingate
futuredptstudent101
New Member
congrats!I just got called today with an interview invitation for Elon on 10/19!
I think I submitted early/mid AugustI also applied to Wingate but haven't heard back. If you don't mind me asking, when do you submit your application? Also do not give up!
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
I am so anxious to hear from Duke. High point interview was okay, usually, there are puzzles or team-building activities and there was none of that. I also still have not heard from Elon.
same I have not heard back from duke or high point yet. Was high point all virtual? I know most schools are doing virtual interviews but just wanted to make sure.I am so anxious to hear from Duke. High point interview was okay, usually, there are puzzles or team-building activities and there was none of that. I also still have not heard from Elon.
LilCandyCorn
Full Member
Those who have already had their interviews with Duke, was the group one very intense? Or was it mostly team building?
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
Yes completely virtual! Best to luck with both of them though! I've been having nightmares about Duke for days!!same I have not heard back from duke or high point yet. Was high point all virtual? I know most schools are doing virtual interviews but just wanted to make sure.
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
It was really relaxed. My group was amazing. The only thing is the staff has audio and video off, and when you think about them just watching you it's a little nerve-racking.Those who have already had their interviews with Duke, was the group one very intense? Or was it mostly team building?
Rollneers19
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything from UNC or ECU?
No. I think UNC and ECUs deadline is today and I don’t think they’re rolling so it might be a while until we hear from themHas anyone heard anything from UNC or ECU?
futuredptstudent101
New Member
Gotcha ok. Thanks!I think I submitted early/mid August
samanthaaudrey
Full Member
Applied to Duke 7/1 and had some issues with getting transcripts in to PTCAS so I couldn't get verified until late, but finally received the application confirmation 9/16. Im soooo anxious to hear back! For those of you who heard back and have had interview invites, how long after you applied did you hear anything?
LilCandyCorn
Full Member
Applied to Duke 7/1 and had some issues with getting transcripts in to PTCAS so I couldn't get verified until late, but finally received the application confirmation 9/16. Im soooo anxious to hear back! For those of you who heard back and have had interview invites, how long after you applied did you hear anything?
I applied 08/24, got a invite for an interview on 9/17! So almost a month later. You got time!! Good luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Morrisdm2
New Member
Anyone heard from Wingate yet? I am so anxious. I submitted my application Aug 4...
i had an interview September 25th and just heard back today with an acceptance. I applied late July/early august
ptwannabe2021
Full Member
I also received HPU acceptance today! Congrats to you!Just received an offer of admission from HPU today! Almost 2 weeks post interview. Still waiting to hear back about an interview/admission/decline from ECU, UNC Chapel Hill, Methodist, and WSSU.