NC DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was placed on alternate list , does anyone know if you can find out what number you are on the list? :(
Hey! I was placed on the alternate list as well 😢 unfortunately for ECU, they mentioned you aren’t able to know. Is that the school you really want?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that have been accepted, how long do the schools typically give you to accept or reject their offer? I have recently been accepted to a school (not in NC) that is only giving the accepted applicant one week to make a decision. This seems like a really short time. Is this typical?

For those that have been accepted, how long do the schools typically give you to accept or reject their offer? I have recently been accepted to a school (not in NC) that is only giving the accepted applicant one week to make a decision. This seems like a really short time. Is this typical?
I was waitlisted at Duke and was accepted this past week. I have a week and a half to accept their offer!

Has anyone heard from WSSU yet or know when they make decisions?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard from WSSU yet or know when they make decisions?
So I contacted admissions and they said top 5% of applicants were accepted end of December. Next wave is end of January, and final wave is end of February. No interview.

So I contacted admissions and they said top 5% of applicants were accepted end of December. Next wave is end of January, and final wave is end of February. No interview.
Thanksss! I know their website says don’t contact so thank you :)

Has anyone waitlisted at UNC or ECU heard any updates yet?
I haven’t heard back from ECU, I was waitlisted. I hate the fact that they can’t tell you what number you are on the waitlist or if you are the top 5% or so.

Does Duke give out scholarships to the average accepted student, if so when do you find out?

Members don't see this ad :)
HPU should be informing some, if not all, of their applicants as to their decisions in the next day or so.

Hey! I was placed on the alternate list as well 😢 unfortunately for ECU, they mentioned you aren’t able to know. Is that the school you really want?
Yes, I really hope I get off the list. Have you heard anything?

I guess WCU is just waiting on the responses from the first wave of accepted applicants before they can make their decisions for those in limbo?

Still no news on WSSU? Based on langba12's comment should have been another round recently...

Is anyone still waiting to hear from Duke? For the people who have been interviewed &/or accepted, when did you submit your application? Do you know how full their class is yet? thanks!!

Is anyone still waiting to hear from Duke? For the people who have been interviewed &/or accepted, when did you submit your application? Do you know how full their class is yet? thanks!!
I submitted my application very last minute (October 9th). Not sure if the class is full or not but I got accepted off the waitlist. My interview was 12/2 and 12/3, got accepted 1/29

Congratulations!! How long did they give you to let them know your decision? And are you accepting?
Thank you! They’ve given me until the end of the month to pay the deposit, but I’ve accepted for now! I’m still trying to decide on which program to attend for sure.

I am still waiting to hear back. I applied right at the deadline as well. I got an email a couple weeks maybe a month or so back saying my application is still being considered and is under review.

I am still waiting to hear back. I applied right at the deadline as well. I got an email a couple weeks maybe a month or so back saying my application is still being considered and is under review.
Same exact situation for me as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! They’ve given me until the end of the month to pay the deposit, but I’ve accepted for now! I’m still trying to decide on which program to attend for sure.

Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm a graduate of the program at WSSU. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
I was pulled off from the waitlist and offered acceptance to Duke on Feb.17th. And just declined it today.