NC DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have been accepted, how long do the schools typically give you to accept or reject their offer? I have recently been accepted to a school (not in NC) that is only giving the accepted applicant one week to make a decision. This seems like a really short time. Is this typical?
 
For those that have been accepted, how long do the schools typically give you to accept or reject their offer? I have recently been accepted to a school (not in NC) that is only giving the accepted applicant one week to make a decision. This seems like a really short time. Is this typical?
I was waitlisted at Duke and was accepted this past week. I have a week and a half to accept their offer!
 
Does Duke give out scholarships to the average accepted student, if so when do you find out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess WCU is just waiting on the responses from the first wave of accepted applicants before they can make their decisions for those in limbo?

So I contacted admissions and they said top 5% of applicants were accepted end of December. Next wave is end of January, and final wave is end of February. No interview.
Still no news on WSSU? Based on langba12's comment should have been another round recently...
 
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Duke? For the people who have been interviewed &/or accepted, when did you submit your application? Do you know how full their class is yet? thanks!!
 
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Duke? For the people who have been interviewed &/or accepted, when did you submit your application? Do you know how full their class is yet? thanks!!
I submitted my application very last minute (October 9th). Not sure if the class is full or not but I got accepted off the waitlist. My interview was 12/2 and 12/3, got accepted 1/29
 
Congratulations!! How long did they give you to let them know your decision? And are you accepting?
Thank you! They’ve given me until the end of the month to pay the deposit, but I’ve accepted for now! I’m still trying to decide on which program to attend for sure.
 
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Duke? For the people who have been interviewed &/or accepted, when did you submit your application? Do you know how full their class is yet? thanks!!
I am still waiting to hear back. I applied right at the deadline as well. I got an email a couple weeks maybe a month or so back saying my application is still being considered and is under review.
 
Thank you! They’ve given me until the end of the month to pay the deposit, but I’ve accepted for now! I’m still trying to decide on which program to attend for sure.


Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm a graduate of the program at WSSU. Please let me know if you have any questions!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad