Quantcast
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Penelope Renee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Looking for advice from anyone at NCSU or who has completed an externship at NCSU. I will be completing an externship in advanced medicine the last two weeks of September. I was looking at the on campus housing options and wanted to know if anyone had a recommendation on which one to stay in, as well as if it would be to get a rental car or if I can get by using the bus line. I appreciate any advice, recommendations or tips! Thanks!

jmo1012

SGU (NCSU) c/o 2015!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just fyi, there's nothing "advanced" about that rotation, it's simply just an extra 2 weeks of regular (incredibly brutal) internal medicine. Occasionally they would send out emails on behalf of people looking for housing, otherwise I don't have any info for you. You could see if they would give you the names of the people in rotation with you (there were typically 8-10 students in medicine a few years ago when I was there) and maybe one of them could help you out?