NCSU vs Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

opossumfan

Reaction score
Hello! I'm starting to try and narrow down schools and I'm currently specifically comparing NCSU and Cornell, and for context, I have specific interests in exotics/wildlife and infectious disease/public health. I know it's common to go to the cheapest school, but in both schools, there's a way for each one to be cheaper than the other, so I'm less looking at cost and more at other factors. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Cornell has a lot of exotics and wildlife going on.
  • They have a whole wildlife center.
  • I know a first-year student there that works in the exotics department.
  • There's also funding for wildlife experiences abroad Expanding Horizons

Hello! I'm starting to try and narrow down schools and I'm currently specifically comparing NCSU and Cornell, and for context, I have specific interests in exotics/wildlife and infectious disease/public health. I know it's common to go to the cheapest school, but in both schools, there's a way for each one to be cheaper than the other, so I'm less looking at cost and more at other factors. Thoughts?
I’m in the same position! I am definitely considering cost though and for me nc state as OOS would be more than 100k cheaper than Cornell. If you don’t mind sharing, how would they be similar in cost?