NDB score card advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentobabe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,
i have a query.i`m supposed to send my ndb score card to the Calif DB,but im in 2 minds about hw to go abt it.I took the exams a yr back n my scores are in my maiden surname.
I recently got married n have changed my surname.So should I.............
A) send my score card to the board with a letter explaining the name change n a copy of my marriage certificate(coz that way im sure the scores reach them) OR

B)send a name change request to ADA n then tell them to send the score card with the changed name to DBC directly.

im really confused, pl help which option is better n safer.:confused:
Thank u. :)

Members don't see this ad.

dentobabe said:
hi all,
i have a query.i`m supposed to send my ndb score card to the Calif DB,but im in 2 minds about hw to go abt it.I took the exams a yr back n my scores are in my maiden surname.
I recently got married n have changed my surname.So should I.............
A) send my score card to the board with a letter explaining the name change n a copy of my marriage certificate(coz that way im sure the scores reach them) OR

B)send a name change request to ADA n then tell them to send the score card with the changed name to DBC directly.

im really confused, pl help which option is better n safer.:confused:
Thank u. :)
hi dentobabe,

I think you should speak to the NBDE office, they will guide you. May they will issue you a new score card or they will just ask you send the previous score card with the details of name change. Did you mary in US or in home country? I think if it is in USA then the problem is much easier.

I think you should call DB and ask them. the change of name shouldn't be a problem. You might just have to submit your marriage certificate to them. That's what usualy is requiered if the name on some document is different from your current name.

if ur passport name is the same as ur maiden name thn i dont think u should have a problem. just check it out with the ndb to be sure though.