• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Ndbe 1

Didia

Aug 9, 2013
  1. Dentist
    Hey guys , i am new in the group i would like to have more information about where to study and from where to start for the ndbe1? i'am planning to take my exam in after 9 months ,
    the only problem that it's been a long time from school i mean going back to study bio , micro ... take a lot of courage

semicharmed13

7+ Year Member
    Feb 5, 2012
    CT
    1. Dentist
      Hi, its been two years since I graduated, so I was out of touch too.
      For NBDE 1 I took around 3.5 months. I could have done it sooner but I kept getting distracted during the day. I think I have some problem concentrating :p
      I used Kaplan Review book for nbde 1. Dental decks part 1 2009-2010 and ASDA papers. I briefly went over rudman test items too.
      At times when I felt I couldnt focus on kaplan, I switched to First Aid.
      Biochem I struggled but there are some good videos on youtube which can explain it better. Even with some parts of anatomy and physiology...Youtube has some resourceful videos.
      All you need is a pass :)

Good luck!

jayc21

Apr 15, 2013
      1. Non-Student
        My dear friends I would like to know if NBDE 1 is a combined pass or do i need to pass each section seperately. what i mean is for example if a person gets a score of 72 - 73 in one subject but overall composite score of above 75, has the candiadate passed or failed??please do let me know!!

About the Ads

Didia

Aug 9, 2013
        1. Dentist
          For NBDE 1 I took around 3.5 months. I could have done it sooner but I kept getting distracted during the day. I think I have some problem concentrating :p
          I used Kaplan Review book for nbde 1. Dental decks part 1 2009-2010 and ASDA papers. I briefly went over rudman test items too.
          Biochem I struggled but there are some good videos on youtube which can explain it better. Even with some parts of anatomy and physiology...Youtube has some resourceful videos.

Good luck!

thank you very much that was useful :)

vassussa

Oct 5, 2013
          1. Dentist

Good luck!

Congratulation!
            I see that we are living in the same area so if U are willing to sale your materials please PM me your email adress and the price.
            Thx!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.