Ndbe 1

Started by Didia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Didia

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys , i am new in the group i would like to have more information about where to study and from where to start for the ndbe1? i'am planning to take my exam in after 9 months ,
the only problem that it's been a long time from school i mean going back to study bio , micro ... take a lot of courage
thanks 🙂
 
Hi, its been two years since I graduated, so I was out of touch too.
For NBDE 1 I took around 3.5 months. I could have done it sooner but I kept getting distracted during the day. I think I have some problem concentrating 😛
I used Kaplan Review book for nbde 1. Dental decks part 1 2009-2010 and ASDA papers. I briefly went over rudman test items too.
At times when I felt I couldnt focus on kaplan, I switched to First Aid.
Biochem I struggled but there are some good videos on youtube which can explain it better. Even with some parts of anatomy and physiology...Youtube has some resourceful videos.
All you need is a pass 🙂

Good luck!
 
My dear friends I would like to know if NBDE 1 is a combined pass or do i need to pass each section seperately. what i mean is for example if a person gets a score of 72 - 73 in one subject but overall composite score of above 75, has the candiadate passed or failed??please do let me know!!
 
Hi..I am planing to take the nbde 1 exam next year. Can I find some study partner in Karachi, Pakistan (preferably some female)?? and a general question for all the members here; can someone inform me about the dates for the nbde 1 exam in 2014?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, its been two years since I graduated, so I was out of touch too.
For NBDE 1 I took around 3.5 months. I could have done it sooner but I kept getting distracted during the day. I think I have some problem concentrating 😛
I used Kaplan Review book for nbde 1. Dental decks part 1 2009-2010 and ASDA papers. I briefly went over rudman test items too.
At times when I felt I couldnt focus on kaplan, I switched to First Aid.
Biochem I struggled but there are some good videos on youtube which can explain it better. Even with some parts of anatomy and physiology...Youtube has some resourceful videos.
All you need is a pass 🙂

Good luck!

thank you very much that was useful 🙂
 
Hi, its been two years since I graduated, so I was out of touch too.
For NBDE 1 I took around 3.5 months. I could have done it sooner but I kept getting distracted during the day. I think I have some problem concentrating 😛
I used Kaplan Review book for nbde 1. Dental decks part 1 2009-2010 and ASDA papers. I briefly went over rudman test items too.
At times when I felt I couldnt focus on kaplan, I switched to First Aid.
Biochem I struggled but there are some good videos on youtube which can explain it better. Even with some parts of anatomy and physiology...Youtube has some resourceful videos.
All you need is a pass 🙂

Good luck!

Congratulation!
I see that we are living in the same area so if U are willing to sale your materials please PM me your email adress and the price.
Thx!