You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NDBE I on 17th but haven't goten packet?
Started by rocknightmare
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
rocknightmare said:hey guys I signed up to take the bored on the 17th of july on June 5th, and I still haven't a word or a packet from ADA. who should i contact? getting little nervous here now.
Hi,
What kind of packet are u talking about??..i didnt get it...i didnt get anything from them.....could u explain..
regards,
richa
aren't you suppose to get some kinda of packet to tell you student # or some stuff like that b4 you go to a test center?? --- i am taking the written version
rocknightmare said:aren't you suppose to get some kinda of packet to tell you student # or some stuff like that b4 you go to a test center?? --- i am taking the written version
oh!!..i will be taking the CBT..i got tht as soon as i registered...anyways, i guess you shld call ADA and ask them about tht..lines are phone lines are open...do tht..dont waste time..they'll clarify.
all the best.
regards.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rocknightmare said:hey guys I signed up to take the bored on the 17th of july on June 5th, and I still haven't a word or a packet from ADA. who should i contact? getting little nervous here now.
Yes, you are supposed to get an admission ticket into the testing center. Also, you will need to take a passport-type picture with a white background to affix to the ticket. Call the ADA, but go ahead and get the pic done in the meantime. You can get it done at Kinkos or Walgreens or some other pharmacy, copy store or camera store.
DrAngie said:Yes, you are supposed to get an admission ticket into the testing center. Also, you will need to take a passport-type picture with a white background to affix to the ticket. Call the ADA, but go ahead and get the pic done in the meantime. You can get it done at Kinkos or Walgreens or some other pharmacy, copy store or camera store.
Hi,
I will be taking the CBt..I didnt get any packet from ada..i simple have an examinee id no...i got tht thro' email by the prometric centre itself....is tht all i shld have apart from 2 IDs...?/
thnks
richa
richa sharma said:Hi,
I will be taking the CBt..I didnt get any packet from ada..i simple have an examinee id no...i got tht thro' email by the prometric centre itself....is tht all i shld have apart from 2 IDs...?/
thnks
richa
I'm not sure about that. You will have to contact the ADA. I know when I took the DAT all I needed was a pic ID, but the CBT may be different.
HI
i am taking CBT too. Please let me know if u have to take anything else apart from the email with ID, and 2 identifications.
Thanks!!
i am taking CBT too. Please let me know if u have to take anything else apart from the email with ID, and 2 identifications.
Thanks!!
richa sharma said:Hi,
I will be taking the CBt..I didnt get any packet from ada..i simple have an examinee id no...i got tht thro' email by the prometric centre itself....is tht all i shld have apart from 2 IDs...?/
thnks
richa
dr_priya said:HI
i am taking CBT too. Please let me know if u have to take anything else apart from the email with ID, and 2 identifications.
Thanks!!
hi,i guess we shld take only our ids and email print out....and a lot of luck too!!!..
all the best.
regards,
richa
rocknightmare said:hey guys I signed up to take the bored on the 17th of july on June 5th, and I still haven't a word or a packet from ADA. who should i contact? getting little nervous here now.
Hey, how did ur test go?....
cant say how mine was..will get to know after 3-4 weeks..lets keep fingers crossed..
regards,
richa
i actually took it yesturday.. application got screwed up... we wait 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K