NDBE P/F change?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, so your score IS 21 NOT 22. Why do you claim otherwise??? you are stupid and funny. And yes, you did go to Green River Community College, Ms. YC W. Well, your future Columbia classmates will like you, so don't worry :D:D:D

Check your PM. I did not attend Green River Community college. My facebook account would be the proof of that. My initials are not YCW either...are you a stalker?

Members don't see this ad.

Check your PM. I did not attend Green River Community college. My facebook account would be the proof of that. My initials are not YCW either...are you a stalker?

Well, you have a fake face book account. No wonder, seeing that you once even claimed that the girl in the picture is you when people pointed out that it is a pic of a celebrity =)

Well, you have a fake face book account. No wonder, seeing that you once even claimed that the girl in the picture is you when people pointed out that it is a pic of a celebrity =)

You need the college's email address to make a facebook account with their network in it....Why do you care anyways? Are you a stalker?
If your stats are superior then why aren't you on predents?

Members don't see this ad :)
You need the college's email address to make a facebook account with their network in it....Why do you care anyways? Are you a stalker?

yeah you have used north carolina's email account which you apparently did attend (you transfered from green river CC to UNC). I couldn't care less, but you falsely attacked me as a liar, when you are in fact one. Just wanted to point that out, that is all. I don't have anything against you.

yeah you have used north carolina's email account which you apparently did attend (you transfered from green river CC to UNC). I couldn't care less, but you falsely attacked me as a liar, when you are in fact one. Just wanted to point that out, that is all. I don't have anything against you.

I never attended a community college and I didn't attend UNC either...

Yes you did. but who cares,,,

EDIT : Your apology from your PM is accepted. As long as you don't post on this particular thread, I won;t either.

uhhhhhh, that is a bold faced lie. you did attend UNC. in fact, i used your predents profile which said UNC to match your profile to you after i met you at Columbia.

uhhhhhh, that is a bold faced lie. you did attend UNC. in fact, i used your predents profile which said UNC to match your profile to you after i met you at Columbia.

I attended UNC-Charlotte for four years, not UNC. Those are two different schools...

I took one class at Catawba Valley Community College, Western Civilization. I don't know where you got green river from???:confused:

I attended UNC-Charlotte for four years, not UNC. Those are two different schools...

I took one class at Catawba Valley Community College, Western Civilization. I don't know where you got green river from???:confused:

WOW, keep lying to yourself. Lie after Lie.

WOW, keep lying to yourself. Lie after Lie.

I have no reason to lied to someone I don't even know on here. Besides whats your proof that you got into Harvard and Columbia?

I have no reason to lied to someone I don't even know on here. Besides whats your proof that you got into Harvard and Columbia?

Didn't say I got into H.

As for Columbia, I can email amorshell my acceptance letter if he agrees.

As for your lie, I can even prove it, but I will respect your privacy (at least for the time being).

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't say I got into H.

As for Columbia, I can email amorshell my acceptance letter if he agrees.

As for your lie, I can even prove it, but I will respect your privacy (at least for the time being).

i don't think any more proof has to be provided. i think anyone reading this thread knows what's going on here.

What are you talking about? My dat score is a 22 and I never step foot in a community college...

SHC1984 said:
I took one class at Catawba Valley Community College, Western Civilization.

Last edited:
All this talk about Columbia, Harvard, or any other dental school being the one and all is really silly, I think. If we were discussing professional paths like business, law, and even to some extent med, I would tend to agree that academic pedigree is very important, in some cases critical, in helping you down a rewarding career path. In dentistry, from everything I have come into contact and seen the school itself matters very little. It all comes down to a good "fit" for the individual's own interests. For example, I got into Columbia and Harvard but declined the offers because I don't think I'd be happy with the curriculum, location, or the atmosphere at the school. However, for another person the situation may be different, and that's the way it is.

My feeling is that once the board switches to a P/F system then being a well-rounded applicant matters more than ever. Having community service, research experience, solid and consistent academic history (DAT included), and being on good terms with the faculty will probably be factors taken into account in lieu of the all-important board score. I am OK with that, because having a single score determine whether or not you can specialize does seem too draconian to me.

All this talk about Columbia, Harvard, or any other dental school being the one and all is really silly, I think. If we were discussing professional paths like business, law, and even to some extent med, I would tend to agree that academic pedigree is very important, in some cases critical, in helping you down a rewarding career path. In dentistry, from everything I have come into contact and seen the school itself matters very little. It all comes down to a good "fit" for the individual's own interests. For example, I got into Columbia and Harvard but declined the offers because I don't think I'd be happy with the curriculum, location, or the atmosphere at the school. However, for another person the situation may be different, and that's the way it is.

My feeling is that once the board switches to a P/F system then being a well-rounded applicant matters more than ever. Having community service, research experience, solid and consistent academic history (DAT included), and being on good terms with the faculty will probably be factors taken into account in lieu of the all-important board score. I am OK with that, because having a single score determine whether or not you can specialize does seem too draconian to me.

:thumbup:

:thumbup: I think that's a good way to put it.

Wow. Some people have some serious PRIDE issues.

Stick to the topic at hand. This WAS a really good thread.

OoOoOoOoOo this thread is scadalous!

Wow. Some people have some serious PRIDE issues.

Stick to the topic at hand. This WAS a really good thread.

Whatever - this IS a really good thread. I have popcorn popping as we speak.

so if I take the boards part I before Jan. 2010, but apply to a residency after that date, will my score be reported to the specialty program(since I got a score when I took it), or will it just be reported to them as pass or fail (being that I will have applied after Jan 2010)?
thanks for any info on this

OWNED. Excellent work mydat....kicking *** and taking names !

The USMLE is 80% pathophysiology. You do not want to tackle that badboy. Did I mention it's 0% dental? :eek:

Kinda funny on my first practice USMLE test, the fourth question asked was:

On what part of the tooth is cementum found? Needless to say after being in medical school, I had to think about this.;)

Crap, I didn't realize this thread went downhill so fast..