NDBE part 1 Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone willing to share the NDBE part 1 experience????

Members don't see this ad.

can you please write in ENGLISH... since that is not a phonetically correct sentence.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you please write in ENGLISH... since that is not a phonetically correct sentence.

Your sentence ain't grammatically correct either. :smuggrin:

To the OP... this question has been answered hundreds of times. Why not do some research and read the other posts here on the forum first and then ask questions if you need further clarification. :luck:

I took my Part 1 on Monday.well..it was not VERY difficult....but as all of you must be knowing ...most of the qs were NOT asked directly...So you really need to think and apply the knowledge...when you see some qs you may feel its too high fi(atleast that what was happened to me)..But thats not the case. what they may be asking may be very very simple...But the key is that they don't ask them in a straight forward way...so read the Q TWICE..!!then seriously consider each of the choices...Testlets were the most easiest.(except 1 or 2)..i did have few reapeated qs..I would say Decks and qpapers are most important...some topics are not enough from decks like biochem and certain other topics..so refer Kaplan or whichever material you are comfortable with..whatever you read understand it well..making notes from decks is a good idea...esp those things which you forget easily...As for me..i didn't do well...i could have done better...couldn't revise few things before exam...so had hard time remembering things...So REVISE well..!!Decks should be at your PENTIP...!!!subject wise and concept wise..!!Thats it my friends..if you have any qs i will answer,except the exam QS:cool:..