• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

NDBE - Prep. from the scratch

rajbathusa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2005
    I am a dentist (BDS) from India .... moved to USA one year ago .... I am a permanent resident. I want to proceed towards my Dentistry career now.

Kindly advice how should I persue ?......

where should I start from ?..... what is the best way to prepare for Dental Board Exams ?..... which are the best coaching centeres ?...... What is necessary for the preperation eg. Kaplan, Dental Decks etc etc ?.

How long usually it takes for a foreign graduate to full fill all the requirements over here ?... and what are the requirements as well ?.... How the complete process goes ?

If any body is working on Part-1/Part -2 in Los Angeles and/or Orange counties, kindly let me know. I will really appreciate your help. My phone number is 408-835-6073

Raj

toothie

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Aug 18, 2004
      rajbathusa said:
      I am a dentist (BDS) from India .... moved to USA one year ago .... I am a permanent resident. I want to proceed towards my Dentistry career now.

Kindly advice how should I persue ?......

where should I start from ?..... what is the best way to prepare for Dental Board Exams ?..... which are the best coaching centeres ?...... What is necessary for the preperation eg. Kaplan, Dental Decks etc etc ?.

How long usually it takes for a foreign graduate to full fill all the requirements over here ?... and what are the requirements as well ?.... How the complete process goes ?

If any body is working on Part-1/Part -2 in Los Angeles and/or Orange counties, kindly let me know. I will really appreciate your help. My phone number is 408-835-6073

Raj

you need to join dental school for 2-3 yrs depending on the university to get ure DDS/DMD degree in order to get ure liscence to practice.
      for that u need to give ure NBDE part 1 , TOEFL
      ADA will require u to get ure grades evaluated from ECE(get a course by course evaluation done )

u need not take the kaplan courses , the review books are good enough , but lot of people have different views, thus search the topic, there are numerous threads on the above topics.decks and old papers are a must to study.
      hope this helps ,
      toothie

rajbathusa

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jan 7, 2005
        toothie said:
        you need to join dental school for 2-3 yrs depending on the university to get ure DDS/DMD degree in order to get ure liscence to practice.
        for that u need to give ure NBDE part 1 , TOEFL
        ADA will require u to get ure grades evaluated from ECE(get a course by course evaluation done )

u need not take the kaplan courses , the review books are good enough , but lot of people have different views, thus search the topic, there are numerous threads on the above topics.decks and old papers are a must to study.
        hope this helps ,
        toothie

Thank you very much for your reply toothie

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.