NDBE2: Has anyone heard from ADA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MeiLi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Has anyone heard from ADA? I'm taking NDBE2 this March 28 and 29, paper based test, but I haven't heard from ADA. I still don't know which testing center I'm assigned to, and I still haven't received my admittance ticket. :( I'm really worried, as I applied online for NDBE2. Maybe that's the reason why it's taking so long to process my papers?

Is it just me, or is anyone else having the same problem? I tried e-mailing ADA, but they haven't replied to my e-mails.

Can anyone advice me on what to do next?

Thanks. Wish me luck, please.

MeiLi

Members don't see this ad.

call up NBDE office
the number is: 1-800 -232-1694.
alll the best

I was thinking the same thing, I also did it online and still didn't get anything but I did get an email that my aplication was received so I'm not worried. Just concentrate and study! will do fine. Best wishes in your test and lets meet the 29 afternoon to talk about the test!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Aspita said:
I was thinking the same thing, I also did it online and still didn't get anything but I did get an email that my aplication was received so I'm not worried. Just concentrate and study! will do fine. Best wishes in your test and lets meet the 29 afternoon to talk about the test!!!

Have you heard from ADA yet, Aspita? I forgot about the e-mail they sent me. They did send me an e-mail that they got my application. :) Maybe I'll take toothie's advice and call ADA next week at the latest, if I still haven't heard from them.

Please post when you do get your admittance ticket. Thanks.

Are you ready for the exam? I'm still not finished studying! :( Where are you taking the exam?

Best of luck too.

MeiLi

Relax girls... as far as i know you dont get the admission ticket earlier than 1 week, atleast thats when, i recieved mine when i appeared for my part 1 paper based exam. Anyways make sure by calling to ADA.

Best of luck. Keep us in the loop before and after the exam.

take care
snoopdog

Hello,
the admittance ticket has been posted on monday(3 days bfore).They said it will reach in this week end or latest by next week(Mon,tues).Since u r preparing for part 2 I wish to know that i have posted a few questions asked in Part 2 In my friends cbt exam last monday.Those questions r in the Thread "things to remember for part 2" By UAB dentist.Pliz tell me the answers to them.Thnaks a lot,Good LUck,

ok! got it 2 says ago ufff!!! :eek: