-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NDEB afk feb 2017
Started by Drbk89
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Doc,
I will also be writing the exams in Feb. I'm based in Toronto. Will you be coming this side?
I will also be writing the exams in Feb. I'm based in Toronto. Will you be coming this side?
Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes. I'm interested. I am also preparing for AFK on the same date and I live in Vancouver. Are you still interested in combined studies?
Pls let me know.
Thanks.
Hey,Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?
I'm a dentist from India too and am currently in Saskatoon. I am looking for a study partner to prepare for afk.
Hi I am writing in February too.Hi Doc,
I will also be writing the exams in Feb. I'm based in Toronto. Will you be coming this side?
please let me know if you are interested in studying together
happy to study togetherHello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know
i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to studyHi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?
Hey,Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?
I am currently in Stoon too and am planning to take the AFK Aug'17. Have you begun the equivalency process? And, are you taking the AFK in Feb?
Would you be interested in studying/reviewing together?
Thanks!
did you receive the result?Hi I am writing in February too.
please let me know if you are interested in studying together
Hey there did you write the AFK in Feb 2017?Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi! I also started to study for AFK next year! Can you advice me some books or guidence to study? Please!i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to study
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys please,what are the study materials did you studied from?how long does it take for the afk exams to be out?usually how long does it take for the evaluation of credentials? thanks
hi everyone. I am interesting in discussing the released questions on the forum.lets just solve them all.
I will give AFK 2018 Aug. Then i have plan to shift mississauga Toronto for coaching. I am looking for study partner from same area.Hello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K