Sep 1, 2016
Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?

shotput

2+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Sep 18, 2016
Status
Dentist
Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi there,
Yes. I'm interested. I am also preparing for AFK on the same date and I live in Vancouver. Are you still interested in combined studies?
Pls let me know.
Thanks.

Sep 27, 2016
Status
Dental Student
Hello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know

Oct 2, 2016
Status
Dentist
Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?
Hey,
I'm a dentist from India too and am currently in Saskatoon. I am looking for a study partner to prepare for afk.

Jan 12, 2017
Status
Dental Student
i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to study

Oct 2, 2016
Status
Dentist
Hey,
I am currently in Stoon too and am planning to take the AFK Aug'17. Have you begun the equivalency process? And, are you taking the AFK in Feb?
Would you be interested in studying/reviewing together?
Thanks!

Mar 28, 2017
i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to study
Hi! I also started to study for AFK next year! Can you advice me some books or guidence to study? Please!

Sep 26, 2017
Status
Dentist
guys please,what are the study materials did you studied from?how long does it take for the afk exams to be out?usually how long does it take for the evaluation of credentials? thanks

Nov 29, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Hello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know
I will give AFK 2018 Aug. Then i have plan to shift mississauga Toronto for coaching. I am looking for study partner from same area.