NDEB afk feb 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drbk89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Doc,
I will also be writing the exams in Feb. I'm based in Toronto. Will you be coming this side?

Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am also preparing for AFK for February 2017, from Vancouver?? Any one want to do combined studies??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi there,
Yes. I'm interested. I am also preparing for AFK on the same date and I live in Vancouver. Are you still interested in combined studies?
Pls let me know.
Thanks.

Hello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know

Hi! Im a dentist from India. Just finished my MDS. I'm planning for afk in feb 2017. I'm currently in Saskatoon, Canada. Similar aspirants?
Hey,
I'm a dentist from India too and am currently in Saskatoon. I am looking for a study partner to prepare for afk.

Hi Doc,
I will also be writing the exams in Feb. I'm based in Toronto. Will you be coming this side?
Hi I am writing in February too.
please let me know if you are interested in studying together

Hi everyone anyone doing the afk feb in winnipeg

i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to study

Hey,
I am currently in Stoon too and am planning to take the AFK Aug'17. Have you begun the equivalency process? And, are you taking the AFK in Feb?
Would you be interested in studying/reviewing together?
Thanks!

hey did anyone received
the result for AFK February 2017

i am from saskatoon.i need guidence from you .i am planning to appear for ndeb august 2017..please provide me some guidence regarding from where to study
Hi! I also started to study for AFK next year! Can you advice me some books or guidence to study? Please!

guys please,what are the study materials did you studied from?how long does it take for the afk exams to be out?usually how long does it take for the evaluation of credentials? thanks

hi everyone. I am interesting in discussing the released questions on the forum.lets just solve them all.

F8FDB98C-CBC7-4DCC-9EF8-9B82E2E6B941.jpeg

Hello guys
I am writing AFK too and based in Toronto .
If you would like a study partner let me know
I will give AFK 2018 Aug. Then i have plan to shift mississauga Toronto for coaching. I am looking for study partner from same area.