This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Des Astor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a nearly new WAIS-IV /WMS-IV Basic combo (both sets came in card board boxes) w/the following content:

WMS-IV:
19 Adult Forms
21 Flexible Approach Forms
25 Older Adult Battery Forms
45 Response Booklets

WAIS-IV
14 Record Forms
14 Response Booklet 1
25 Response Booklet 2

1 Training CD
1 Scoring and Record Assistant Combo (allows user to use automatic scoring and report writing)

Additionally, I am throwing in the following items gratis:

Bender Gestalt-II (about 20 record forms)
Trails A & B (did not count but would venture +50 forms for each version)
Purdue Grooved Pegboard
Finger Tapper

I bought this set in anticipation for a testing contract but then ended up in a fulfilling position in which I do not need this kit at all. I am asking $2000 for the entire lot (buying this setup new would cost about $2400 and that would not include the additional materials I am throwing in). I don't believe that the kit has been used more than 11 times and thus has the appearance and feel of a brand new unit. Anyone interested in purchasing the unit will need to provide proof that they are a Level C qualified user as per the APA. If you have questions about that, feel free to contact me.

Best,
R
 
Last edited:
I am interested in your kits, but it seems that the WAIS/WMS basic combo is now for sale at $1900, new.
 
I am interested in your kits, but it seems that the WAIS/WMS basic combo is now for sale at $1900, new.

You are right that the basic combo costs about $1900. Looks like I had a typo in my original write up (now fixed). The WAIS combo w/the electronic scoring set is about $2500 brand new. Not sure where I got the $3200 in my original noted although the extra instruments will bring it close to $3000. While I am interested moving the units, I do prefer to sell for a reasonable price as I have not yet tapped my professional colleagues who might be wanting the additional instruments. On the other hand, I know how it is to just start out and thus advertised on the student website to offer someone to get into this stuff w/a discount. Do you have a reasonable price in mind? And, please do let me know about your clinical qualifications.

Thanks,

R
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad