This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Des Astor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a nearly new WAIS-IV /WMS-IV Basic combo (both sets came in card board boxes) w/the following content:

WMS-IV:
19 Adult Forms
21 Flexible Approach Forms
25 Older Adult Battery Forms
45 Response Booklets

WAIS-IV
14 Record Forms
14 Response Booklet 1
25 Response Booklet 2

1 Training CD
1 Scoring and Record Assistant Combo (allows user to use automatic scoring and report writing)

Additionally, I am throwing in the following items gratis:

Bender Gestalt-II (about 20 record forms)
Trails A & B (did not count but would venture +50 forms for each version)
Purdue Grooved Pegboard
Finger Tapper

I bought this set in anticipation for a testing contract but then ended up in a fulfilling position in which I do not need this kit at all. I am asking $2000 for the entire lot (buying this setup new would cost about $2400 and that would not include the additional materials I am throwing in). I don't believe that the kit has been used more than 11 times and thus has the appearance and feel of a brand new unit. Anyone interested in purchasing the unit will need to provide proof that they are a Level C qualified user as per the APA. If you have questions about that, feel free to contact me.

Best,
R

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am interested in your kits, but it seems that the WAIS/WMS basic combo is now for sale at $1900, new.

I am interested in your kits, but it seems that the WAIS/WMS basic combo is now for sale at $1900, new.

You are right that the basic combo costs about $1900. Looks like I had a typo in my original write up (now fixed). The WAIS combo w/the electronic scoring set is about $2500 brand new. Not sure where I got the $3200 in my original noted although the extra instruments will bring it close to $3000. While I am interested moving the units, I do prefer to sell for a reasonable price as I have not yet tapped my professional colleagues who might be wanting the additional instruments. On the other hand, I know how it is to just start out and thus advertised on the student website to offer someone to get into this stuff w/a discount. Do you have a reasonable price in mind? And, please do let me know about your clinical qualifications.

Thanks,

R

Members don't see this ad :)
Id be interested in the WAIS if you'd like to sell that alone.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Jeremy,
that would be fine. Do you have a price in mind?