Neco

Started by PLPrincess
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PLPrincess

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does any one know when classes start for the incoming class this year? Or maybe when they started in the past?

Thanks!
 
Hmm, what do people coming down from Canada do? I know personally that the summer before I start optometry school I'm probably going to be in summerschool which wouldn't end until Mid-august at the earliest.

I-Ball
 
I-Ball said:
Hmm, what do people coming down from Canada do? I know personally that the summer before I start optometry school I'm probably going to be in summerschool which wouldn't end until Mid-august at the earliest.

I-Ball

More than likely you don't need to be here until september 2nd, that's when orientation is.