Neco

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kquang

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...I'm an accepted student to NECO for the class of 2010...I was just wondering if NECO has sent out anything regarding housing or financial aid yet...I haven't heard from them in awhile and I feel really uninformed...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

kquang said:
Hey everyone...I'm an accepted student to NECO for the class of 2010...I was just wondering if NECO has sent out anything regarding housing or financial aid yet...I haven't heard from them in awhile and I feel really uninformed...Thanks!

Call and ask. I don't know if there's a way around that rude lady when you call regarding admissions though.

stompy said:
Call and ask. I don't know if there's a way around that rude lady when you call regarding admissions though.

Yeah, I tried to call but they have no definite answers...I'm starting to get upset since I will be investing alot of time and money into this profession..

Members don't see this ad :)
kquang said:
Yeah, I tried to call but they have no definite answers...I'm starting to get upset since I will be investing alot of time and money into this profession..

Haha. ;) There's no need to get upset. Things will come when they come. :D

I do hear you though, NECO has one of the highest tuitions and Boston is one of the most expensive areas to live in too. :scared: :cool:

Don't worry. I haven't gotten anything yet either.