1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

need advice and helpful inputs....

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by PaulKu34, Nov 23, 2005.

1. PaulKu34

PaulKu34 Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey guys,

I know i've asked this before, but i really need some more insights and opinions from those of you who had applied pretty late (like early november) and still get into dental schools. Currently, I have an overall gpa of 3.6 and science gpa of 3.3. My overall and science is a 20 but i got a 15 on my pat...but i did other activities (i.e. taking sowing class and the ucla perceptual classes) to kinda try making up for it. so i wrote that in my app. can you guys tell me if you know neone that had applied and gotten in...which schools and what were their stats? i'm not sure if i should start preparing on what i should be doing the following year if i don't get in. I'm from utah, so i don't know if i'll have a chance in some of the ca schools and etc... i would love to attend penn or pittsburg, but don't know if i have any chance. much appreciated

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.