Need advice on Post-Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuentonCassidy3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, looking for some advice. I come from a disadvantaged background, went to a a top public university , graduated with a 3.9+ GPA, 27 & 29 MCAT scores. I applied to med school last year, 3 waitlists leading to 0 acceptances. This year I'm sitting on 4 waitlists. I'm trying to come up with back-up plans for next year if I'm not fortunate enough to come off one of those waitlists. I was thinking of applying to the UCLA RAP program as I think I fit their requirement of coming from a disadvantaged background. I was also thinking of applying to Tulane ACP. Are these two programs good fits for me/ should I consider applying to other ones?