Need Advice on some choices!!!

Started by Zoro_305
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zoro_305

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am entering my third year at University of South Florida and have the option to graduate early during Spring 2021 and was thinking that for my fourth year I could become a Dental Assistant while applying to dental schools.

The other choice is that I got into University of Florida as a transfer so I could choose that as a path and probably finish off in Fall 21.

I was wondering which would be more beneficial towards me because I do not have that many extracurricular activities such as clubs, but other than that i have a fairly well GPA and shadowing hours.