Need Advice on Southesat/MidAtlantic region

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO-Riz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
Looks like it is that real fun time to start getting ready to apply thru ERAS.....
Anyways Im based in Florida and kinda like sunny weather so thats prob why Im trying to focus on programs here..Anyways here is my list of programs that Im currently interested in:

U. Florida ( Gainesville )
USF ( tampa)
Emory
MUSC
UVA
VCU

I wanted to know if ppl reccomended some other programs I may have missed or would look into. I dont mind going as far north as Washington D.C

Thanx all

Rizwan

Members don't see this ad.

DO-Riz said:
Hey Everyone.
Looks like it is that real fun time to start getting ready to apply thru ERAS.....
Anyways Im based in Florida and kinda like sunny weather so thats prob why Im trying to focus on programs here..Anyways here is my list of programs that Im currently interested in:

U. Florida ( Gainesville )
USF ( tampa)
Emory
MUSC
UVA
VCU

I wanted to know if ppl reccomended some other programs I may have missed or would look into. I dont mind going as far north as Washington D.C

Thanx all

Rizwan

Good list. Duke and UNC are both relatively well thought-of also.

And if willing to go to DC, think a bit farther north to Johns Hopkins and Maryland as well.