need advice please guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anthony83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all
im new to this forum and need help from you
i got my score report for part1 last month and i was 89
but i have a problem with my ece gpa 2.54 although my yniversity gpa is 2.83 what should i do ?that was very bad for me??
should i apply to other evaluator institutions?
do i have chances to be accepted to nova or colorado universities??toefl 96 and 2 years experience in home country and 3 months observation in usa?
thank u very much in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

hey all
im new to this forum and need help from you
i got my score report for part1 last month and i was 89
but i have a problem with my ece gpa 2.54 although my yniversity gpa is 2.83 what should i do ?that was very bad for me??
should i apply to other evaluator institutions?
do i have chances to be accepted to nova or colorado universities??toefl 96 and 2 years experience in home country and 3 months observation in usa?
thank u very much in advance.

Hello Friend,
Don't worry.Your GPA after ECE Evaluation would be the issue.Many Friends say that after ECE evaluation their GPA has dropped dramatically.some Dental schools accept WES evaluation as well.So,try to get your transcripts evaluated by WES as wall & be confident:).Your NDBE score is really great!:clap:
Read this useful Thread please.Thanks to Our friend "Incision" for such a useful thread!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=589176

GOOD LUCK!:luck:

Hello Friend,
Don't worry.Your GPA after ECE Evaluation would be the issue.Many Friends say that after ECE evaluation their GPA has dropped dramatically.some Dental schools accept WES evaluation as well.So,try to get your transcripts evaluated by WES as wall & be confident:).Your NDBE score is really great!:clap:
Read this useful Thread please.Thanks to Our friend "Incision" for such a useful thread!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=589176

GOOD LUCK!:luck:

thank u goldentist
do all dental schools accept wes evaluation? bec as i know only minnisota and colorado accept that ?
and some others universities like loma linda accept aarco evaluation?
so should i make new evaluation ? i already requested ece to send report to nova and colorado/

Members don't see this ad :)
thank u goldentist
do all dental schools accept wes evaluation? bec as i know only minnisota and colorado accept that ?
and some others universities like loma linda accept aarco evaluation?
so should i make new evaluation ? i already requested ece to send report to nova and colorado/

Hello Friend,:)
Some Universities accept just ECE evaluations and some accept WES too.You must search this on each university website in the "application requirement" Section.It is specific for each Dental School.It may take time but it worth the effort.:)
Good Luck & Happy New Year.:luck:

Hello Friend,:)
Some Universities accept just ECE evaluations and some accept WES too.You must search this on each university website in the "application requirement" Section.It is specific for each Dental School.It may take time but it worth the effort.:)
Good Luck & Happy New Year.:luck:
helllo goldentist
good luck for you
HaPpy New year

hi Anthony,
As far as my knowledge goes colorado, loma linda, umich,and tufts definately accept WES and AACRO. Minnesota,boston,upenn all accept only ECE. I am not sure about ucsf,ucla,uop and usc, these probably accept only ece, just check on their websites

hi Anthony,
As far as my knowledge goes colorado, loma linda, umich,and tufts definately accept WES and AACRO. Minnesota,boston,upenn all accept only ECE. I am not sure about ucsf,ucla,uop and usc, these probably accept only ece, just check on their websites
thank u docdent