Streampaw2

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 5, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi I'm back :)

I know that in the past I said I wanted to do dermatology. But because everyone else said its so competitive, what other specialties will let me work only 30 hours a week and still let me make at leas $250k/year for my 4 future kids and lawyer husband? Should I do radiology? Or dentistry? Or something else? And which specialty will let me fly across the country to see my lawyer boyfriend during medical school?

Microglia

7+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2012
Status
MD/PhD Student

I know that in the past I said I wanted to do dermatology. But because everyone else said its so competitive, what other specialties will let me work only 30 hours a week and still let me make at leas $250k/year for my 4 future kids and lawyer husband? Should I do radiology? Or dentistry? Or something else? And which specialty will let me fly across the country to see my lawyer boyfriend during medical school?
Imaginology. New field that is up and coming; you should check it out.

Reactions: MDOnlyWillDo

IncognitoGuy

life of leisure
7+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
0/10

Mavs88

5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2013
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
To give you an honest answer...dentistry sounds perfect for you. 8-5 M-Thurs 8-12 F....200K a year. and for heaven's sake, stop with this "fly in med school" crap.

TheWeeIceMan

And like that... *poof*... he's gone.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2009
Streampaw is dead, long live streampaw2.

But yeah, somone put almost no effort into sounding believable. And that makes me sad.

mk04447

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
5+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2012
Status
Medical Student

Apollo1

Deciding between MD/DO and PA
5+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
StreamPaw: "Desperation is a stinky cologne."

Whack Get Out

Fisherman
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2012
Seattle
Status
Resident [Any Field]
MLB player for the money, pilot for the flying. You can go to med school in your free time

OP
Streampaw2

Streampaw2

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 5, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Why does everyone think I'm a troll? Your answers aren't very helpful.

OP
Streampaw2

Streampaw2

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 5, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I just want to know what other specialties are good enough to make a lot of money but still not work a lot. :) And please tell me what I should do now so that I can match into those specialties if I don't get derm.

Jabawocky

Lunch has been cancelled due to lack of hustle.
Nov 30, 2013
Gulf Coast
Status
Medical Student

So why do you want to be a doctor again?

EDIT: ahh... Troll

sector9

Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Closing thread as the OP has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.