Need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD_at_all_costs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright so ive taken the MCAT for a 2nd time...the 1st time 22Q 7PS 7VR 8BS the 2nd 24O 8PS 7VR 9BS...Should i even retake for a 3rd time? My gpa is 3.7 and I got years of clinical experience and research along with volunteering...any ideas?/

Members don't see this ad.

MD_at_all_costs said:
Alright so ive taken the MCAT for a 2nd time...the 1st time 22Q 7PS 7VR 8BS the 2nd 24O 8PS 7VR 9BS...Should i even retake for a 3rd time? My gpa is 3.7 and I got years of clinical experience and research along with volunteering...any ideas?/

how did you study, and for how long did you study???? do you work full time, or are you a student?????, where do you think you went wrong?

i would suggest with your background to apply to st George, or DO if your interested in the route. see where it lands you

maybe try one more stab at the MCAT if you can identify your weakness

Well it won't hurt you to take it again- but you probably won't improve to the point where you can get into allopathic schools. You're a good fit for osteo- if you're fine with that route then save your MCAT money and spend it on AACOMAS instead.

MD_at_all_costs said: