Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Need advice

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MD_at_all_costs, Jul 25, 2006.

1. MD_at_all_costs

MD_at_all_costs New Member

Pre-Medical
    Alright so ive taken the MCAT for a 2nd time...the 1st time 22Q 7PS 7VR 8BS the 2nd 24O 8PS 7VR 9BS...Should i even retake for a 3rd time? My gpa is 3.7 and I got years of clinical experience and research along with volunteering...any ideas?/

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. how did you study, and for how long did you study???? do you work full time, or are you a student?????, where do you think you went wrong?

i would suggest with your background to apply to st George, or DO if your interested in the route. see where it lands you

maybe try one more stab at the MCAT if you can identify your weakness

4. Schaden Freud

Schaden Freud MiSanthrope II

Medical Student
    Well it won't hurt you to take it again- but you probably won't improve to the point where you can get into allopathic schools. You're a good fit for osteo- if you're fine with that route then save your MCAT money and spend it on AACOMAS instead.