need advise!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

any2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
GPA 3.4 Sci. 3.1
PA 25
QR 18
RC 16
Bio 16
GC 19
OC 20
TS 17
AA 18

I am Nevada resident and applied to Boston, Case, Howard, NY, Tufts, UNLV, USC, Virginia, Western...
What do you guys think?
any advice?:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nice job on the PAT, but the RC, Bio and Science GPA are really gonna bite you when the admissions people review the applications... hope you have some outstanding EC's, LOR's, PS, etc. Assuming you just applied, I don't think your chances are too hot for this cycle since it's a little late. I wish you the best of luck in securing an interview. As a contingency plan, start looking into doing some post-bac upper level sciences, as well as see how you can improve your DAT score (which you should definately retake)

All the best.

x2 to the response above and I advise you learn how to spell "advice." ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice job on the PAT, but the RC, Bio and Science GPA are really gonna bite you when the admissions people review the applications... hope you have some outstanding EC's, LOR's, PS, etc. Assuming you just applied, I don't think your chances are too hot for this cycle since it's a little late. I wish you the best of luck in securing an interview. As a contingency plan, start looking into doing some post-bac upper level sciences, as well as see how you can improve your DAT score (which you should definately retake)

All the best.
Thanks

I hope you took it as a friendly suggestion because I was just being playful!

Since you have already applied, there is not much advice we can give you in terms of getting into DS. However, it is always good to prepare for the possibility of not getting accepted. I agreed with the above poster that you should retake the DAT. With that said, how did you go about studying for it? Perhaps, we can advise you on what materials will likely increase your scores.