Need an online physiology course!

Started by liz_1995
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

liz_1995

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of an online college or a community college anywhere that offers human/animal/mammalian/vertebrate physiology? (Just the lecture portion) I already took systems physiology and systems physiology lab at Rutgers. However I received a C in the lecture portion and would like to retake the class or a different physiology class if possible to meet the prereq requirements to apply to PT school. Retaking the class at rutgers is not an option for me because I don't live in the area anymore.
 
Does anyone know of an online college or a community college anywhere that offers human/animal/mammalian/vertebrate physiology? (Just the lecture portion) I already took systems physiology and systems physiology lab at Rutgers. However I received a C in the lecture portion and would like to retake the class or a different physiology class if possible to meet the prereq requirements to apply to PT school. Retaking the class at rutgers is not an option for me because I don't live in the area anymore.
Check out university of New England. They do pretty much every science prerequisite you need there. I did anatomy, physiology, and I’m doing chem II right now. And every college I applied to accepts them.
 
Check out university of New England. They do pretty much every science prerequisite you need there. I did anatomy, physiology, and I’m doing chem II right now. And every college I applied to accepts them.
Thanks so much! I'm curious since i just looked the school seems like the only offer medical physiology. Is the class that you took and that most PT schools accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks so much! I'm curious since i just looked the school seems like the only offer medical physiology. Is the class that you took and that most PT schools accepted?
Yes that’s the one I took. It’s a general physiology course even though the name is medical physiology. Every school accepted it.
 
Check out university of New England. They do pretty much every science prerequisite you need there. I did anatomy, physiology, and I’m doing chem II right now. And every college I applied to accepts them.
I am checking out UNE to take their physiology course. I saw that they do proctorU for exams. How was it and how was the class overall?