Need an opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefdr

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys! This might be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway :) So I'm in undergrad majoring in biology. I'm starting my junior year. This Fall semester I decided to take 3 classes, a total of 14 credits: Speech (3), Bio 2 (5), Orgo 2 (6). I have never had 14 credits in the semester, so it was really difficult for me and I dropped Orgo 2. I know that in dental school there are 20-25 credits per semester. And I guess my question is: am I doomed to go through dental school if I can't handle 14 credits? (I do have a kid and a part-time job-32 hours).
Also, how do you study for Orgo 2??? Orgo 1 was so easy, orgo 2 looks miserable.

Go to chadsvideos.com

Make a free account. Sign up for the FREE ochem course.

This guy's videos have saved me in Gen Chem, Ochem, and Physics.

I think you just need better resources. Working 32 hours a week and having a kid are no small task. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll be fine! :)

Go to chadsvideos.com

Make a free account. Sign up for the FREE ochem course.

This guy's videos have saved me in Gen Chem, Ochem, and Physics.

I think you just need better resources. Working 32 hours a week and having a kid are no small task. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll be fine! :)
Hi, thank you! I have chad’s videos. I paid for the account to get more videos and tests. He is really good for gen chem, but for orgo he was not enough at all. He just briefly mentioned some really important stuff and his tests are super easy, not like in my class I’ll try and take orgo 2 next semester while preparing for DAT.
thank you for the support!!