MA/MS Need Directions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NeuroPsychosis

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Over the last few weeks I was looking at a page here on SDN that contained a list of admitted students into certain programs (I believe it was MS/MA) in psychology? and contained schools like pepperdine and claremont, but I lost it. Is there a way someone can share the link with me on here. I believe it was an admission decision w/ stats page. Thanks!
 
Over the last few weeks I was looking at a page here on SDN that contained a list of admitted students into certain programs (I believe it was MS/MA) in psychology? and contained schools like pepperdine and claremont, but I lost it. Is there a way someone can share the link with me on here. I believe it was an admission decision w/ stats page. Thanks!
Were you thinking of The Grad Cafe's survey results page?