Need extracted permanent teeth (WREB)

Started by sanpet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sanpet

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need extracted permanent teeth - anterior and posterior (only 1st and 2nd premolars) for the WREB licensing exam ASAP.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it and will pay generously.
 
hi!

i took the WREB exam last year and still have my back up # 12 with me. Although it is already mounted on a Upper Left ModuPRO Endo Module N13-15. So i don't know if you will be interested in it.

send me a private message if you are interested.
 
hi!

i took the WREB exam last year and still have my back up # 12 with me. Although it is already mounted on a Upper Left ModuPRO Endo Module N13-15. So i don't know if you will be interested in it.

send me a private message if you are interested.

hi, I'm going to take part 4 and I'm kind of lost, please let me know if you have anything for sale. thanks vanessa