Disclaimer: Not involved with admissions in any way, nor have I ever been, so take this worth whatever grain of salt you want.
Which aspect of the prompt do you feel as though you are addressing? Placing myself as a reader, I find it difficult to determine. It seems as though in this circumstance, your role is to reinforce the leadership and entrepeneurial efforts of your father. Additionally, I’m sure these letters require careful thought and tact but see little from a creative standpoint. Not to say that this these tasks are worthless - far from it, but I’m just not sure how well it answers the prompt.
I don’t know that the family association hinders, but it won’t particularly help. It could also bring the question of whether you are supporting because of your own internal motivation and interest, or out of some sense of duty/favor for your father.
Like I said, just my $0.02 worth.