Need help finding pharmacy software...

Started by gpucci
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gpucci

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to find software for pharmacy tech licensing. I remember it had practice tests, and a bunch of other study guides. I promised it to a friend of mine that wants to study for his pharmacy tech license. It's great experience while he goes to Pharmacy school. When I was in Pharmacy school I had used it to get my tech license and it helped me a great deal......

BUT, I have since lost the software (was back in 2001). Anyone have an updated program, or know of one that is freeware? Thanks ahead of time.

😀
 
bump..

Nobody has the nam of a program? It came on a CD/DVD, and it had a bunch of different practice tests on it, and a study guild. Basically like a self-teach CD.

I was hoping someone at least had the name of it. I lost mine, and have no idea what it was called. I am trying to get my buddy here at work his tech license while is if going for his pharm-d.

Thanks!
 
I just got these:

Tech Lectures
Review for National Exam
Manual/Workbook and CD ROM
by Joe Medina BS Pharmacy CPhT

I haven't opened the CD yet, but the book seems excellent.
 
Excellent, thanks! All of those listed below are great! I have heard of a few, but was forgetting the names on some of them...

Thanks! I will check this forum for smoe more programs.