Need help for CRDTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

satch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am about to take the CRDTS boards in few months. can anyone tell me if there is any training /course for CRDTS. I called up alomost 9 central region dental schools but they said they train only there dental students not outside school students. I want to get trained for CRDTS , as I want to improve my clinical skills. If anyone has any kind a details, please help me. My exam is not too far. Please help me if any one knows any person or any university/school who train for CRDTS boards. I am ready to pay for the personal classes.
Any.... to help me......
Regards
satch

Members don't see this ad.

im very sad to know that no one can help me.I want to refresh my clinical skills for c boards. i will pay for personal classes.
plz help me

hey satch,

i dont have much info on CDRTS classes, but if classes conducted by duggans and ucla etc for bench exams will help u,,,u can take them,i'm sure they will help if u wish to take california board (if c board means cali.board)from what i've read from BENCH EXAM thread on this forum.
i have a question...can i know the school from which u graduated here in US and also are u an advanced standing graduate or a MS trying to get licensed ?

Anyways good luck !!! :thumbup:

i am an international dentist . i want to refresh my skills, get the exam pattern where i can have a mock exam, know my mistakes and weak points. I got to know from my friend that UIC was training for CRDTS . But now the incharge person is retired. i was looking for someone who recently took the exam and can train me in personal
im not used to work with a dental assistant. so want get trained for that.
any help.