Need help for Kaplan practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorSoccer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
This is really asking a lot, but would it be possible for anyone to post the scaled scoring for Kaplan Practice tests 6-9? All I need is to know what scores I'm getting. I was a member of kaplan until the April MCAT, and I had printed out the tests, but never got around to using them (which explains why I'm taking the MCATs again!). I called Kaplan and they said I would have to pay $400 to renew my membership. There's no way I'm doing that just to get my # equivalent. I've got all the answers, i just want to know what I'd be getting (ie. 50-54 questions right is a 10, 54-57 is an 11...something like that). If any of you have those I would really appreciate it, or if you know a link I can get to that would be great too! Thanks a million.

Members don't see this ad.

Post your raw scores for 6,7,9 and I'll do the conversion for you. I have the sheets, but no scanner.

I haven't done them yet, but that's mostly for this weekend and next week, will you be around then? Thanks.