need help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

candle of hope

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to request a report from ece ....I need general report to be sent to JCBDE to apply for nbde ,but the dental schools need cource by cource report what should I do???😕
any help will be appriciated...thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
to request a report from ece ....I need general report to be sent to JCBDE to apply for nbde ,but the dental schools need cource by cource report what should I do???😕
any help will be appriciated...thanks in advance

There is no need to request the general score report ,course by course works for both JCNDE AND SCHOOLS!! hope this helps!!!