Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, my MCAT is 9/1 and right now, I'm in sort of a dilemma as to what practice materials I should do and which ones I should let go.
Currently, I've done:
1) All of TBR Physics passages
2) All of TBR Gen Chem passages
3) All of TBR Bio book 1 passages
4) Almost half of TBR Bio book 2 passages
5) Half of TBR Orgo books 1 and 2 passages
6) 800/1000 questions in EK1001 Bio
7) All of EK101 Verbal
8) 6/16 EK mini-mcats
9) AAMC 3
These are the practice materials I have left:
1) The rest of TBR Bio book 2 passages
2) The rest of TBR Orgo passages
3) 200 questions in EK1001 Bio
4) 10 EK mini-mcats
5) TPRHL Verbal Workbook and TPRHL Science Workbook (getting from friend tomorrow)
6) passages in Kaplan MCAT45
7) all of the EK 30 minute exams
8) passages in TPR MCAT workout
9) 9 passages in EK Verbal (the strategy book)
10) 2 Kaplan FL's in the practice test book
11) 3 online GS FLs that I got with the textbook
12) AAMC Self-Assessment package
13) The rest of AAMC FLs
Obviously I don't have enough time to finish all the practice materials I have left and I'm definitely going to do all the AAMC self-assessment package and the AAMC Fl's. As for the rest of the materials, what do you guys think I should focus my time on since I only have a little more than a month left until my MCAT. Thanks!
Currently, I've done:
1) All of TBR Physics passages
2) All of TBR Gen Chem passages
3) All of TBR Bio book 1 passages
4) Almost half of TBR Bio book 2 passages
5) Half of TBR Orgo books 1 and 2 passages
6) 800/1000 questions in EK1001 Bio
7) All of EK101 Verbal
8) 6/16 EK mini-mcats
9) AAMC 3
These are the practice materials I have left:
1) The rest of TBR Bio book 2 passages
2) The rest of TBR Orgo passages
3) 200 questions in EK1001 Bio
4) 10 EK mini-mcats
5) TPRHL Verbal Workbook and TPRHL Science Workbook (getting from friend tomorrow)
6) passages in Kaplan MCAT45
7) all of the EK 30 minute exams
8) passages in TPR MCAT workout
9) 9 passages in EK Verbal (the strategy book)
10) 2 Kaplan FL's in the practice test book
11) 3 online GS FLs that I got with the textbook
12) AAMC Self-Assessment package
13) The rest of AAMC FLs
Obviously I don't have enough time to finish all the practice materials I have left and I'm definitely going to do all the AAMC self-assessment package and the AAMC Fl's. As for the rest of the materials, what do you guys think I should focus my time on since I only have a little more than a month left until my MCAT. Thanks!