need help regarding nbde part 1 study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bosie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey
i am a dental student from india !! i want to take up the national boards part 1 exam .i would be happy if somene helps me in how to proceed in preparin for the exams and were to get the study materials !!! please advice me

Members don't see this ad.

hey
i am a dental student from india !! i want to take up the national boards part 1 exam .i would be happy if somene helps me in how to proceed in preparin for the exams and were to get the study materials !!! please advice me

Please take a look at all the posts below yours for tips on how to prepare for the NBDE. There's a wealth of information here on SDN and it's simply wasted if you don't bother using it.

hey

Hello!!!

So I have just taken the nbde part 1. I am looking forward to sell my material. I have everything. Willing to sell for a low price!

Contact me at: [email protected]

thanks!

hi ,
Is the material still available ?
pls let me know the details and the price.
thanks