Need Help with application!!

Started by Sdr2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sdr2016

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I just started my application with CAAPID.
I am a dentist from India where we do not have semester or trimester during BDS.
We give the university exams at the end of each year.
I passed the 4th year BDS exam in June 2011 and completed the internship from the college I studied in December 2012.
My Questions regarding the application are:
1. What should be selected in the box for:
What type of term does this college use??
Since we had an year as a term I was confused as to what to select and the questions following it?

2. I already have the ECE evaluation reports, so should a new report be ordered specifically for caapid?

pls Help!
 
choose semester wise - It really doesn't matter (I chose this , so did all people I know from India)
IF ur ECE evaluation was COURSE BY COURSE EVALUATION you don't have to get a new ECE evaluation done, but if it was basic conversion you have to get it reevaluated . You need to send a copy of it directly to caapid ( Course by course ECE)