Need help with HPSP USAF Third Year Clerkship Sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gracie2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hopefully one of my future colleagues may have some information to share. I need contact information for the point of contact for the graduate medical education program at Travis AFB, the combined USAF and USArmy Hospital in San Antonio, Texas and at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. I want to arrange clerkships for my third year. My school allows us to switch our assigned clerkship/rotation if we are HPSP students. Any information with names, email or telephone numbers will be very useful. If anyone here happens to have any further information to share it will be greatly appreciated. I am reluctant to post this on the Military Medicine Forum because it seems more medical students are active here. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hopefully one of my future colleagues may have some information to share. I need contact information for the point of contact for the graduate medical education program at Travis AFB, the combined USAF and USArmy Hospital in San Antonio, Texas and at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. I want to arrange clerkships for my third year. My school allows us to switch our assigned clerkship/rotation if we are HPSP students. Any information with names, email or telephone numbers will be very useful. If anyone here happens to have any further information to share it will be greatly appreciated. I am reluctant to post this on the Military Medicine Forum because it seems more medical students are active here. Thank you.
Better place to put this would be in the military med forum

Did you check their website for instructions?

http://www.sammc.amedd.army.mil/staff/education/GME/index.asp