Need Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drillandfill168

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,
I am applying university of Florida AGED program right now. I am kind of confused because the program asks me to send official course-by-course evaluation and official translation of dental school transcript and dental school diploma to school. I don't know the difference between these two items. When WES did cours-by-course evaluations, it had provided translation of the diploma and transcript. I went to WES and ECE websites and I was not able to find the service of translation of dental school transcript and dental school diploma to school. What should I do? Thanks.