1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Need help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by zapatistasup, Jun 15, 2008.

1. zapatistasup

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi, my final grades from last semester were just made available as part of my official transcript. I already sent in a transcript and its been received by AACOMAS but it doesn't have last semesters grades. One of the classes i took last semester was a prereq and i did well last semester in general. On the application i just listed the last semester as "in progress." Should i send an updated transcript and change last semester to "completed," with grades entered, or should i just submit my application now, with last semester labeled "in progress"? What do schools do if a prereq is in progress? I'm afraid I'm getting late in the application cycle :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TexasTriathlete

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    Have your school send the update to aacomas. They will update it.

4. PersianDO

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    sub com. marcos,
    all i have to say to you is...i'm way behind in the application process...i still have to take the mcats =(

5. CDO2012

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    your not late in the app cycle yet. I would make sure that everything is up to date or you may risk the school questioning your application. The schools want all the current info. I took the MCAT in June last year and then applied late July and was still perfectly fine.