Need hlp with research paper!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychogurl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help finding FREE full-text journal articles on the developmental ecology of urban females depressive personality. Can someone direct me to where I might find some articles? I tried EBSCOhost, APA, and one other (can't remember). My paper is due in two weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you try psychinfo? Most school libraries have it, and also have access to all the articles as well (well mine does). Also psycharticles (which most school libraries have full text access to).

twiggers said:
Did you try psychinfo? Most school libraries have it, and also have access to all the articles as well (well mine does). Also psycharticles (which most school libraries have full text access to).

Yea, I've tried psycharticles.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to switch topics?? If you're having that much trouble finding articles then maybe it wasn't the right topic this time.

psychogurl said:
Need help finding FREE full-text journal articles on the developmental ecology of urban females depressive personality. Can someone direct me to where I might find some articles? I tried EBSCOhost, APA, and one other (can't remember). My paper is due in two weeks.
Do you still need help?

twiggers said:
Is it too late to switch topics?? If you're having that much trouble finding articles then maybe it wasn't the right topic this time.

Yup, I just got an email from my professor telling me I will have to change my topic, not because I can't find any info, but because my topic is inconsistent with his guidelines. But he told the class we can do any topic that relates to personality disorders? So I have to come up with something else. :eek: