need housing near Ochner clinic in New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fawwazy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an international student who is coming to do an elective @ the ochner clinic in New Orleans. I was hoping someone could help me out with some housing info. What areas are close to the ochner medical center n is rent cheap? would i have easy access to public transport as I wont have a car? If anyone could provide me with any details please do reply to this post or private message me. any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome!
There is a student-run website for students at Tulane School of Medicine. It includes a marketplace of places for rent, as well as other information including information about clerkships. We often have the option to do rotations at Ochsner, and it is a wonderful hospital.
I would be happy to give you the web address of the website, as well as answer any other questions that you may have about Ochsner or New Orleans in general. Just send me a private message, because I dont want to post the link in a public forum.
Let me know if I can help.