i know that you have to tell a school if you are going to attend in mid May along w/a diposit. what happens if in mid June you decide you don't want to go. besides the deposit, by june do you have to pay any more money? i am retaking the MCAT and applying to a DO school, but i am wondering if i get acepted in may but won't get results till Jun. any info?